This Bundle gives the driven high impact individual the best of both worlds: An Introduction to the field of Coaching as a viable business venture and the proven success strategies to effectively up level one's practice in a relatively short time period. The course entails the Foundation of Coaching and intensively deep dives into all the areas needed to be the "Go To" Executive Coach in your field. It has a Comprehensive Curriculum that covers Mindset shift, Identification of the Ideal Client and Niche Market, Course Development, Branding and Marketing and Implementation of a Results Focused Income Generation Practicum over the course of 120 days.


7 Day Free Email Marketing Training

Numerous done for you Checklists, Workbooks and Ebooks so that you can hit the ground running with your own Coaching career. We have done 80% of the work for you and the remaining 20% allows you to add your unique branding.

Dynamic Private Community of other High Achievers to cheer you along and support you on your journey

Guest Coaching by other High Impact Executive Coaches 

and much more!

Total value over $30,000 USD for only $4000USD (Limited Time Offer)